Flexible Enrollment Options
We want to support each family with the best fit for them. We offer the following homeschool-hybrid and private school enrollment options. General school hours are 8:15 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
- 4 mornings, Monday-Thursday
- 4 afternoons, Monday-Thursday
- 4 full days, Monday-Thursday
- 5 Full days, Monday-Friday, 1:00 dismissal on Fridays
- 4 half days: $4,500
- 4 full days: $6,500
- 5 full days: $7,500
- Admission or enrollment fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Support Fee: $2,000+ (education and/or support fees are required when a student needs one-on-one or small group support outside the normal classroom to suceed.)
Financial aid is awarded by the Board of Directors in the spring for the following school year. Applications are evaluated on a first-come, first-serve, financial-need basis with priority to returning families and limited by the availability of scholarship funds.